This is where youâ€”an employer or service provider with the federal government or a private company regulated by the federal governmentâ€”can find information about your obligations under federal human rights law and information about how to improve your workplace.
- I want to know my obligations
- We’ve been named in a discrimination complaint
- I want to develop an internal process for resolving complaints
- We are being considered for an employment equity audit
- I want to improve my workplace
If you are an employer or a service provider within a First Nations community and want to know more about your role in protecting human rights, you can also visit: www.doyouknowyourrights.ca.